Please note whether the clinicians you choose accepts insurance as a form of payment. Otherwise It is expected that clients pay for the full cost of the session at the time of service. However, for individuals with mental health treatment benefits, you may be eligible to claim out-of- network benefits. Please ask your personal therapist if this is applicable.
Submitting a Claim:
At the time of service, you will be given the appropriate documentation needed for reimbursement. We are not able to guarantee reimbursement from your insurance company. Please feel free to inquire by calling your insurance company (usually listed on your ID card). In asking about your out-of-network benefits be prepared to ask your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits?
- Are services rendered by a licensed mental health professional covered?
- Is any pre-approval required before obtaining out-of-network mental health services in order to be reimbursed?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, what is it?
- What documentation needs to be submitted for reimbursement?